Tribe X FAQs

Banner

A metaverse brand that we build together. Tribe X Empire is a collection of 11,111 exclusive NFTs that will live on the Ethereum Blockchain.

March 26, 2022 [Mint Paused]
April 9, 2022 [Mint Resumes]

0.12 ETH - FAMILY presale
0.15 ETH - TRIBELIST presale
0.15 ETH - PUBLIC sale

By holding a Tribe X Empire NFT, a 3D Metaverse ready avatar with rarity, you will own the complete copyright over the art, be eligible for giveaways, airdrops, merch, private Discord channels, whitelisted for future drops, access to members-only benefits, events and access to the Tribe X Ecosystem.

The Tribe X Ecosystem will consist of the Tribe X DAO, Tribe X Agency, Tribe X Academy and Tribe X Launchpad for creatives, builders and artists interested in the NFT space.

On April 9, 2022, our mint date you will be able to purchase on the mint page on our website.

We anticipate 30% of net mint proceeds will be allocated to cover our expenses and provide a small distribution to the team members and all artists involved. The remaining 70% will be reinvested into the Tribe X Ecosystem to build an everlasting brand for the community.

Rarity will be listed on Rarity Tools after mint.

Yes. Male avatars will be released in the future with a smaller collection size.

FAMILY MINT \\ 3.26.22 \\ Started at 12:01AM EST

  • Family TL members were allowed to mint up to 3 NFTs during the FAMILY MINT period at Family ETH price of 0.12 ETH.

PRESALE MINT \\ 3.26.22 Started at 2:00PM EST

  • Presale TL members were allowed to mint up to 3 NFTs during the PRESALE MINT period at a Presale ETH price of 0.15 ETH.

  • Family TL members were allowed to mint an additional 3 NFTs during the PRESALE MINT period at presale ETH price.

PUBLIC MINT went live on March 26, 2022 and was paused. PUBLIC MINT resumes on April 9, 2022 at 1:00 PM EST.

  • Public will able to mint up to 12 NFTs during the PUBLIC MINT period.

  • Presale TL members will able to mint an additional 9 NFTs during the PRESALE MINT period

  • Family TL members are able to mint an additional 3 NFTs during the PUBLIC MINT period. This is subject to the number of NFTs minted in Presale.

MAXIMUM MINT ALLOWED PER WALLET = 12